Friday, February 19, 2010

My weekend

Well over my weekend had to help my dad move which was boring. But after that i got five dollars! So i walked over to shopko and bought some hair dye which i still havnt even got done. But i have to help move more stuff out this weekend BORING but it's worth it cause i get money every time i help, but not to much money. I had my grandmother over helping and all she did was complian but she wouldn't let my cousin come over and help because she don't like them. Other wise she wouldn't she wouldn't of even had been there but she didn't want them over there because she thought the'd just make a mess. And the other weekend when i put all those glow in the dark stars up now i have to take them down and put them in my new room when i move. Which i don't want to move because i've made a bunch of friends already there but oh well it's just a new change i guess. But what did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment