Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend fun

Well over this weekend I decorated my room some more. Walked over to the dollar store with my cousins and we bought some stuff for my new place. Over this weekend I spent the night with my cousin and we were up till like 2 and her friend started to straighten my hair. Then I ended up getting corn rolls which was pretty crazy. Then we had to baby sit her two little cousins and one of them would not stop crying at all. But my one cousin was like where are you all sleeping at because her friend Ricky was spending the night to and I said in Margaret’s bed and she said all of you together yuck. But he is just a friend I told her and plus me and my cousin both have boyfriends. So she got pretty mad at me because I didn’t want to hang out with her and her little sister so my weekend was much fun. What did you do over your weekend? Or what are you going to do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment