Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Semester Portfolio - Piece I’d Like to Revise

It’s a cause effect essay. It’s about how i got in trouble when I was hanging out with my cousin during the summer time. My ideas came from since my cousin and I hang out together a lot I thought I would write about me and her. I would change it by spending a little more time writing it and paying more attention to what I was writing. Here is some of what it was about.

In the summer of 2009. But this was a summer is one I’ll never forget. Because I ended up doing a lot of things I’ve never done before and I’ll never forget them. One of those things is I had my cousin spend the night and my mom didn’t know about it. So she was blowing my phone up like crazy. When I finally answered, she said “Shylah Marie Stulken you need to get home in 5 minutes or else your cousin and you are grounded”. Well I didn’t feel like being grounded again so I told my cousin we got to get going. As usual she said and who said my mom so let’s go. I finally got her out of there a half an hour later. When we got home, we were in deep trouble I could tell by the look on my mom’s face and her tone of voice. The main effect was I ended up getting grounded for most of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment